And the transition to the 3rd movie is mentioned as 5 years, but the banner says 2006, which means it had to be 2 years.

I loved the first Cutting Edge, and I liked the second but I can not remember the last time a movie has had such an impact. It just took the worst of the first two films & pasted it together. 5 star 73% 4 star 12% 3 star 9% 2 star 3% 1 star 3% How does Amazon calculate star ratings? And the second was okay too. Was this review helpful? I would recommend this movie to anyone that likes these types of movies. I can describe this movie in one word "Addictive". It was such a pity.

Was this review helpful? I love this movie and it is better than any of them. 322 customer ratings.

I loved the first Cutting Edge, and as a figure skater myself, it's fun to watch movies all about the sport I love. Was this review helpful?

The Cutting Edge: Chasing the Dream is a 2008 drama and romance television film and the third installment in The Cutting Edge series.

Was this review helpful? With only one exception that Christy Romano is awesome talent this movie shouldn't have been made.

Sad remake trying to insert hispanics into figure skating.

The end of the movie they win the Gold. Was this review helpful? The first thing i am doing today is going to buy it so i can watch it over and over again.

But i felt this one was really good. And just a historical fact the Winter Olympics are only held every for years. They made such a cute couple. I loved the intensity and it kept me on my toes all i wanted to do was watch it again and a again. And of course the guy Zack is very very good looking. Man, this movie should've been called "Wasted Talent" because that's what it is, I'm not gonna hold back because Christy Romano is a Talented Actress that has yet to bust loose because of a certain "Transformers" actor & I DON'T MEAN OPTIMUS PRIME OR MEGATRON!. It is fantastic. Was this review helpful? But the girl just couldn't carry her performance along his side.

The only "but" was the ending.

Other formats. The story line, the music and the skating draw you in and make you feel a part of this movie. The chemistry between the two leads fells almost forced. IF you can overlook the time-line, I think all 3 movies have their upsides and their drops. How sad, the plot was different and refreshing.

The pan Chen jump is the sweetest skating move i've ever seen. A world class ice skater eager to take the top prize in the biggest competition around finds his dreams going up in flames after his partner suffers a debilitating injury in this romantic sports drama starring Matt Lanter, Francia Rosa, and Christy Carlson Romano. If you like Romance and Skating this is definitely a Must See Movie and Must Have DVD. The Cutting Edge 3: Chasing The Dream is the second sequel of the original cult classic that featured D.B.Sweeney and Moira Kelly entitled The Cutting Edge. Directed by Stuart Gillard. I aren't accusing the protagonists maybe the guilty one was the director... who knows? On the other hand, this movie is way better than the second one. Top Reviews. Follow Popcorn Time on various social networks for more updates on movies and TV series. 1 out of 1 found this helpful. 14 out of 23 found this helpful.

I really loved the first one, and usually the second ones arn't as good. The Cutting Edge 3: Chasing the Dream is a TV movie that follows the 2006 direct-to-video release movie,The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold.It was shown on ABC.It stars Matt Lanter and Francia Raisa.Christy Carlson Romano,the star of the second The Cutting Edge,is among the supporting cast. Was this review helpful? In some scenes, they weren't acting natural.

I loved the first one too. 4 out of 7 found this helpful. The actors were okay, I thought Francia Raisa did a great job acting as the high-headed and aggressive hockey player while Matt Lanter looked good but wasn't all that interesting. Was this review helpful?

He looks really pretty throughout the movie.

8 out of 26 found this helpful.

The love story AND ending is SHOCKINGLY similar, just with more drama regarding the male character's previous relationship.

And someone mentioned the line delivered by Christy Carlson Ramono about it being 5 years since seeing each other at the last Olympics and they still had like 5 weeks before qualifying point is time-lines for all three movies are off.

O MY GOD i love this movie really.

OK, not sure why I felt compelled to comment on this movie, but having now sat through both the original (pretty good), the 2nd one (awful), and this one (much better), I have a good basis of comparison. Matt and Francia were wonderful actors and along with the whole cast, they brought this movie to life and made it seem real. i thought this movie was the weakest of the three movies,mainly because there's zero tension between the two main characters,and the story isn't really there.that's just my opinion,of course.there also isn't really any excitement,even in the skating sequences.i never really felt invested in the story or the characters.having said all that,i did find the movie passably entertaining,and i never felt bored.Christy Romano(Jackie Dorsey) has a very small role in the film,which is unfortunate.to me,this film had a TV movie feel to it,which isn't always a bad thing.i just expected more from this movie.it's not horrible,by any means,,but for me,it's about average.i give The Cutting Edge 3:Chasing the Dream a 5/10 1 out of 3 found this helpful.

This was supposed to be them at the Olympics right?

4 out of 9 found this helpful.

4.5 out of 5 stars.

It was one of my favorite romantic movies.

Was this review helpful?

Quelle Taille De Bassin Pour Carpe Koï, Recette Salade César, Mi Chat Mi Chien Episode 1, Pyjama Femme Chaud Et élégant, Télécharger Jeux Naruto Mobile, La Chaîne Météo Mont Ventoux, Cascades Hautes Pyrénées, Mairie Anse Inscription école, Sweetheart Schottische Dance, Picard Poisson Cuisine, Unis Tv En Direct, Hôtel Initial By Balladins Lyon / Chanas3,1(252)À 0,1 mi56 £GB, Maskinongé Brochet Différence, 300 Jours Combien De Mois, Le Trône D'iblis Islam, Carte Condoléances à Imprimer, Bigorneau Et Coquillage Magie, Moteur Asp 91 4 Temps, Météo Sainte-croix, Qc, Pavé De Saumon Prix Carrefour, Villars En Luberon, Ensemble Vetement Homme, Raquettes La Plagne Montchavin, Lac Stukely Bateau Moteur,