Korsch told Deadline: “Since they both left, if you take a look throughout season eight and nine, people refer to both Mike and Rachel, even before he comes back.“When he comes back, I do believe there is a little update on Rachel.”However, if Meghan did want to reprise her role as Rachel, Korsch insisted there was always the possibility. We are one of the world’s fastest growing media-tech companies with hubs around the world. This content is imported from YouTube. "As of this minute, I don't know which of our old original cast will be back and which won't because we're so early in the season," he told "I have not arranged for millions of dollars to be donated to anything on behalf of anyone, so that I can tell you. We are one of the world’s fastest growing Please see our Harvey Specter comes into season nine after being saved from prosecution by the American Bar Association by Robert Zane (played by Wendell Pierce).He is played by Gabriel Macht, star of films like The Good Shepherd, Love & Other Drugs and The Spirit.Fellow lawyer Samantha is also reeling from the loss of Robert in the last series, who was a mentor to her.Katherine Heigl is Samantha and is best known for romantic comedies like 27 Dresses and Knocked Up as well as TV series Grey’s Anatomy, for which she won an Emmy and was nominated for two Golden Globes.After getting together with Harvey in the season eight finale, the law firm COO will be trying to make a relationship work with him.Sarah Rafferty portrays Donna after roles in CSI, Charmed and Six Feet Under.After leaving Suits in season seven after he and Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle) got married and move to Seattle, Mike Ross will be back as a guest star in episode five of Suits.Since leaving Suits, Patrick J Adams joined the cast of Sneaky Pete and will soon star in the TV series version of Tom Wolfe NASA book The Right Stuff.Law firm partner Louis Litt is also back for Suits season nine, trying to fix his firm’s tarnished reputation.He is portrayed by Rick Hoffman of Samantha Who?, The Bernie Mac Show and Hostel.Alex Williams is the third of Zane Specter Litt Wheeler Williams’ partners, who joined the series in season seven.Dulé Hill stars as Alex after roles in The West Wing, Psych and Ballers.The last of the law partners is Katrina Bennett, whose personal life will begin to be explored in more depth in season of Suits.Former ballet dancer Amanda Schull is Katrina after previously appearing in One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars and 12 Monkeys.Joining the Suits season nine cast is Fay Richardson a representative of the New York Bar Association, ensuring the firm is working ethically after the scandals of the last series.Denise Crosby portrays Faye after starring in Ray Donovan, Deep Impact and the 1989 version of Pet Sematary. From losing associates to the firing of Samantha Wheeler (Katherine Heigl) this season has been one of the nightmares.And, to top it all, the man who we assumed would be the savior of the firm, came for a short while, made things worse and bailed. He is married to Rachel Zane. They are looking for loopholes to get Faye Richardson (Denise Crosby) out.Hopefully, Mike will return for another round and show us how deep his loyalty goes. And once that happens, nobody wins. Speaking on his return, Adams said: “I couldn’t be happier to be part of the final chapter of Suits.“I’ve missed my TV family, and am looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble Mike Ross can stir up at the firm one last time.”Unfortunately the Duchess of Sussex will not return to our screens alongside her on-screen husband. We're contemplating it and we'll see where we land, and how Patrick feels." Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) sera de retour dans la saison 9 de Suits pour donner du fil à retordre à Harvey.