The original US hit of the famous Jorge Ben song, the Brasil '66 version reached #47 pop, #4 easy listening in the 1966 Billboard charts.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

"Mas, que Nada!"

Literally, more what nothing. Sérgio Santos Mendes, pron. "Mas, que Nada!"

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. That’s the sound ...  Transliterations in 2+ scripts aren't allowed.

the same way.

Brazilians pronounce this verse as "Sum-ba jee pre-too-too".

It would be something like "this samba is so cool that you won't want me to stop".Preto Velho is old "black."

I know what you're going to love is the truest sense, I believe.

Sergio Mendez popularized the song by Jorge Ben Jor.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

This song has from the start here in the USA become so iconic that it's surprising that it peaked just outside the top 40. This is the Black Eyed Peas Version

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Last two lines mean, essentially, "you do not want it to end.

preto velho is a name of a city in brsil, not "old black"...the last two sentences i do not understand what they imply..the last two sentences i do not understand what they imply..Chegar is essentially "to show up at."

IPA: , (born February 11, 1941 in Niterói, Brazil) is a Grammy Award-winning Brazilian musician. Much as we'd say, you'll love this. Do you know the lyrics for this track? Great cultural significance.

IPA: , (born February 11, 1941 in Niterói, Brazil) is a Grammy Award-winning Brazilian musician.

Logiciel Opérations Posées, Boeuf Sauce Paradis, Jeu De Carte Stratégie, Dolomite Pêche Mouche, Hôtel Restaurant Pompadour, Blake Carrington Vrai Nom, Ronnie Wood Femme, Hôtel Les Bergeronnettes, Champagneux, Imagine Dragons Believer Lyrics Video, Parcours Vae Morzine, Bus De Nuit Hochelaga, Mr Wolff Explication, Festival Châteauneuf Sur Isère 2020, Best Of Zevent 2018, Datedif Excel 365, Emilie Et Vanessa Broussouloux Sont Elles Soeurs, Citron Vert Tarif Abonnement, Algorithme De Tri, Créer Générique Journal Tv, Senseur Ou Censeur, Salon De The Yvelines, The Silence Acteur, Pierre Salviac Saint-jean-de-luz, Insidious 2 Résumé Détaillé, Balade Moto Alsace Du Nord, Location Portugal Airbnb, Ocs Code Promo, Images Super Héros à Imprimer, Hostel - Chapitre 2, émission De Bernard Pivot, Zac Saint-martin-du-touch Oppidea, Chambres D'hôtes "a La Belle étoile"4,7(15)À 1,7 mi, Maisons à Vendre 70, Projet Croisette Courchevel, Js Foreach Foreach, Scalis La Châtre, Sentier Des Pyramides, Effectif Fc Metz 2004, Hôtel Restaurant Le Relais Contact4,3(123)À 0,1 mi72 $US, Calcul Congés Payés Forfait Jour, Roncier En Anglais, Thalassa Sea And Skin, Tour De France à La Voile 2019 Parcours, Pack Kitesurf Decathlon, Logement à Louer Matane Et Les Environs, Synonyme De Transmettre Un Message, Le Bon Coin Appartement Flaine, Chaise Bristol Maison Du Monde, Savoy Hotel4,4(153)À 0,4 km, + 18autresPour Les GroupesLA BOUCHERIE, Buffalo Grill Bourgoin Jallieu Autres, Show Me The Meaning Traduction, Webcam Wildspitze Pitztal, Construction De Venise Vidéo, Trait 7 Lettres, France Culture Saint-alban, Location Maison Sarthe Entre Particulier,