2000 € / Monat You will be fed and housed. I offer my home for a holiday, a business trip or exchange with two destinations: the southern Martinique at any time of the year or in the Var (sea border).Gesamte Unterkunft Breakfast included, made up of organic and / or local homemade products. Shelter for two cars. 600 € / Monat

Swimming pool. Hiking trails nearby. Non-smoking house and garden

Small house in the Gard, 40 m2 with swimming pool 9/4 meters to share, secured by 1 alarm system, gated property, near Uzes, 15 minutes from Nîmes and Avignon.

860 € / Monat The property also has a fully equipped cottage for 5 people and 2 yurts in nature. Only pensions.

Forgot account? The room is for 1 person, with work desk, wifi of course. Near Pont du Gard, Collias, swimming in the Gardon, canoe 15 minutes and 45 minutes from the sea Ideal for relaxing, walking, cycling, mountain biking, cultural tours, festival of Avignon, Orange chorégies, many summer concerts in arenas of Nimes. 115 € / Nacht Mit Roomlala freuen sich die Bewohner von Vers-Pont-du-Gard darauf, Sie willkommen zu heißen, egal aus welchem Grund Sie die Unterkunft mieten möchten (Urlaub, Reisen, Geschäftsreisen, Praktika, Studium, etc.). Registrierung bestätigt. | 6 person/en I would prefere no smoking in the bedroom, but OK in the living room or outside on the balcony. 320 € / Monat | The Camargue, the Mediterranean and the Cevennes are a short drive away.

VAT/TVA (only Switzerland) & postage.

Occupation of the entire villa. House of 95 m2 occupied by 2 persons. Large covered terrace of 35 m2.

The area is quiet (as villas), no stress. Housing renovated in 2013, ideal for a couple. L'espectacle de petit format Vis a vis a Hawaii forma part, amb Pares y Nines (amb el títol T'estimo, però no tant) i Bajarse al moro, de la trilogia de comèdies més reeixides de José Luís Alonso de Santos (Valladolid, 1942). 69 € / Nacht We welcome you in a friendly, quiet and green for a night or two. Many picturesque villages around Uzes and its famous herb, Toy Museum and sweet, Castle of the Dukes of Uzes.

25 € / Nacht All books areDie Versandkostenpauschalen basieren auf Sendungen mit einem durchschnittlichen Gewicht. Breakfast is included in the price. Ideally located halfway between Avignon and Nîmes and 1 hour from the sea, the Cevennes and Ardeche.

prints: http://www.harteveld.ch

See more of Association Vis la Joie on Facebook. | You'll like it, and the area is beautiful, with lots of activities. Jean-Bernard Guillard, Actor: Le radeau de la Méduse. Our house and yurts are labeled 3 ears Gites de France.Gesamte Unterkunft Dort können Sie die Sehenswürdigkeiten besuchen und durch die berühmten Straßen und Alleen von Vers-Pont-du-Gard spazieren. latest catalogues, books and Breakfast possibility.