If you can see I am looping and generating a dynamic table which has kendo dropdownlist in every row. When using kendo-dropdownlist and including a defaultItem attribute, the defaultItem is correctly selected by default, but is duplicated in the dropdown list.

default Theme

Getting Started

Drawing / Just pass the below command to install it.Once the installation is successful, you will get the following message. npm install -S @progress/kendo-angular-dropdowns ; Once the installation is successful, you will get the following message. All Telerik .NET tools and Kendo UI JavaScript components in one package. I assign the optionLabel using a string.

To specify the value type, set the The template-driven forms enable you to bind the DropDownList to the model by using the The following example demonstrates how to accomplish a two-way data binding when the model field is a complex value.The following example demonstrates how to accomplish a two-way data binding when the model field is a primitive value.The following example demonstrates how to use the DropDownList in a reactive form with a primitive value binding.The following example demonstrates how to use the DropDownList in a reactive form with a complex value binding and required validation.The required built-in validator does not support object validation.

Angular and Kendo UI App Module. It should not be duplicated and appear at the top of the dropdown. material Theme material Theme

The attributes that will be used depend on the validation mode you use. My challenge now is that the required validation is not working on this scenario.

Change Log default Theme It is a richer version of the