Of course, such an upscale rider throughout his career had a lot of sponsors, but not all of them supported him for a long time. Why we sponsor . SLS started that same year and with barely enough money to get to the first SLS stop, Nyjah dominated the event and took home the win which revived his career. You could get sponsored by us by ether coming down to the shop and filming a sponsor video or film one yourself and send it in. “It’s one of my favorite art pieces in the house.” When Huston was just seven he rode with his sponsor Element. These are strong bonds of cooperation. He is currently tied with Shane O’Neill for the highest scored trick ever in SLS (9.9). This new island location ultimately proved detrimental to Nyjah’s career as his isolation from the industry caused him to fall off the face of skateboarding Earth. We also sponsor little kids because we want to raise the next generation of skaters. On all orders over $39.95. Nija was directly involved in filming the file.It’s hard to call a party, a profile, a guest trip or something like that. But the defending Street champ is just getting started. Huston’s mother won back custody of her children in 2010, and committed to helping Huston reclaim skateboarding notoriety.With her last paycheck in hand, Kelle purchased flights for Huston to compete in the first-ever Street League championship tournament, leaving less than $100 to her name. But in the career of Nyjah there are vidos that caused a stormy resonance in the rider’s career. His rivals and role models alike attest to his almost alien skill with which he “ticks off tricks as if controlled by a joystick,” and “lands tricks the first time he tries them.” Huston is on an untouchable streak with an agenda to make skateboarding bigger than what it is and shed the sport of its disenfranchised stigma.Upon first glance, Huston appears to be an average, good looking boy from a Southern California beach town—big brown eyes, the swagger of rap star, and a smile and demeanor so disarming one would never guess that the young man in front of them with his pants held up by a red shoestring (a Huston trademark) is in the ranks of the world’s elite. Nyjah Huston is one of the fiercest competitors in SLS. Shipping for U.S. only, excluding AK/HI. But Nyjah did not stop there.In fact, the rider’s relationship with a major brand was not always good. Every skater knows the silhouette of these sneakers, but not everyone has the money and courage to buy them. Here Nyjah, together with Tye Evans, made a whole movie where there is a beginning, a denouement and an end. In a sure sign of maturity, he adds, “I haven’t had an official party at the house yet, because I’m just so obsessed with it I don’t want anything to get messed up—it’s very rewarding living here.”Our website, archdigest.com, offers constant original coverage of the interior design and architecture worlds, new shops and products, travel destinations, art and cultural events, celebrity style, and high-end real estate as well as access to print features and images from the AD archives.The world’s highest-paid skater went from a crash pad full of friends to this modern five-bedroom with breathtaking viewsAlthough he doesn’t cook much, pro skateboarder Nyjah Huston appreciates the kitchen breakfast nook in his Laguna Beach, California, home, especially since it was reupholstered from a “weird green leather” when renovating. One of the most obscure sponsorship withdrawals was a contract with DC. I do not know how much they justify their price, but they look interesting.The premium brand of skate staff, which is also not known to the wide party of “chikokers”. But it’s hard to put in their heads that an energy man, even one as hyped as Monster, is bad. How to get sponsored by us.