Data Correct 6

Marketplace 41 For Sale from $0.01.

Sheets Product ID HL405494. De même, Le rire du sergent (1971) se moque de « La folle du régiment, la préférée du capitaine des dragons ».

referencing Le Rire Du Sergent / Vive La Mariée, 7", Mono, Pap, 6009 182. Girlfriend.

I Want You Back 'N Sync.

This I Promise You.

et mourir de plaisir / america / le rire du sergent / j'habite en france 12 titres Impact 6886200 - FR - 1971 Sell. We don't have a wiki for this track.

Mais, d'une manière générale, une chanson ne vieillit pas, c'est le son qui prend des rides. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Listen online to Michel Sardou - Le Rire Du Sergent and find out more about its history, critical reception, and meaning.

Similar Piano Sheets. Vinyl and CD Sell Copy.

This I Promise You 'N Sync.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

× Le Rire Du Sergent By Guy Denys.

Label: Philips - 6009 182 • Series: Série Parade Couleurs • Format: Vinyl 7 Michel Sardou - Le Rire Du Sergent / Vive La Mariée (1971, Vinyl) | Discogs By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy.

Warning : The center label is a paper blue Reply Notify me Helpful [m555631] Master Release.

Product ID OP130186.

I Want You Back.

We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.

Time zone:

Le Rire Du Sergent.