The interior consists of a bar area and multiple small tables otoczenia i wnętrza są piękne. Dobre miejsce dla osób ogląda można usiąść na zewnątrz. Personel był pogodny i miły i bardzo ciekawe było oglądać w kuchni pracowników przygotowujących posiłki . Deux Moulins is within a few minutes walk from here.Hi, Had fun checking out the place, especially the bathroom where the funny/memorable scene was shot. generally the Café is busiest around 8-9.30am, but getting a table is not a real problem as most locals congregate... Hi, Jest tam piękny nostalgiczny klimat do tej restauracji i jego fascynujące. Reserve a table at Cafe des Deux Moulins, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 2,121 unbiased reviews of Cafe des Deux Moulins, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8,946 of 17,853 restaurants in Paris. Although it was a busy Friday lunchtime we got seated inside very easily and ordered 4 hot chocolates...On my bucket list to go to the Amelie cafe and had a great hot chocolate and croissant.

The food was cold, staff was indifferent, sad to see the tourist trap this has become.I have been visiting this cafe on and off for many years, long begore the film that made it famous and have always been very happy that it remained a traditional cafe with reasonable prices. Toalety są na górze, więc nie jest dobre dla każdego, kto nie mogę zarządzać po schodach. Siedzieliśmy i mieliśmy wspaniały posiłek w niedzielę wieczorem. To wspaniale, jeśli masz dzieci zbytCzekaliśmy ponad godzinę na jedzenie, to było bardzo przeciętne! how can I make a reservation for this Friday? Ja zawsze zabrać przyjaciół i rodziny, aby zobaczyć ten klejnot w Moulins. 36.5k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos taken at ‘Café des 2 Moulins’ Café des 2 Moulins (z fr. The Café des Deux Moulins is up the west end of Montmartre hill. After the early morning rush, it is steady - mainly tourists - until l'heure vert, when the locals return and drink their after work coffee and/or aperitifs.They crush the spirit of Amelie with rude and hostile behaviourWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.Can you get coffee to go here? There is nothing notably great about the food or the service, the unique experience of the restaurant is what keeps people coming through the doors — as does the fifteen minutes of fame the cafe received in it’s film debut back in 2002..

Two of us had been there before on several occasions and enjoyed the fact that, despite it's Amelie fame, it had remained a normal cafe serving a normal food...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, DrinksFOIE GRAS, CHUTNEY A LA FIGUE, TOASTS ( à partager)Get quick answers from Cafe des Deux Moulins staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.I will definitely concur with our fellow travellers on this question. Cafe des Deux Moulins, Paris: See 2,120 unbiased reviews of Cafe des Deux Moulins, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9,462 of 17,700 restaurants in Paris.

Nie mogę nic zarzucić.

dobre. Bądź przygotowany, że trzeba czekać na jedzenie, ponieważ jest tłoczno.Personel jest miły i jedzenie jest dobre brasserie, potrawy. Doskonała obsługa i menu z dużym wyborem potraw do wyboru. We were struck by hunger while exploring the arrondissement and stopped in simply because it had windows open away from smokers and decent prices.

Thanks Overall experience was pleasant.

Posiłek dopasowana do super wyglądający pokój.
Jak na ironię, podczas mojej ostatniej wizyty, mimo, że teraz jem mięsa ponownie oboje wybraliśmy sałatka z tatar z łososia, bardzo smaczne. Jedzenie i obsługa bardzo dobra.

Nie ma sensu jeść na zewnątrz, ponieważ cały sens tam jest w którym można podziwiać niesamowite wnętrze. The Café des 2 Moulins (French for "Two Windmills") is a café in the Montmartre area of Paris, located at the junction of Rue Lepic and Rue Cauchois (the address is 15, rue Lepic, 75018 Paris).

That is until now. Just have a look from the outside but don't waste your time or money going inside.After reading some reviews was a little nervous about going here, but Amelie is a favourite of my daughter so we decided to give it a try. jakie tylko kiedykolwiek byłem na obiad, więc nie mam pojęcia jak to jest w innych godzinach.
Podczas mojej pierwszej wizyty nie było ryby-jedzenie wegetariańskie i nie usiłować znaleźć coś mogłem zjeść (skończyło się na dwa...Piękny wystrój w stylu art deco, ściennych i malowany sufit. Jest to idealne miejsce do, choć, po prostu musisz zobaczyć, jeśli jesteś w Moulins.

As this place is a Café they don't operate a reservation service (although it might be worth asking?) Doskonałe miejsce na aperitif na głównym placu.Szukaliśmy czegoś do jedzenia w godzinach wieczornych w centrum miasta i postanowiliśmy spróbować tej restauracji ze względu na zewnątrz i wystroju wnętrz. Loin du piège à touriste, le café des deux moulins reste l'un des endroits mythiques du quartier montmartre. My tam jeszcze raz.Odwiedziłem kilka razy na kawę, lunch i kolację i nigdy nie byliśmy rozczarowani. Must visit if you’re an...Very pretty cafe,famous for its appearance in the film Amelie.Slow,indifferent service,worst coffee in Paris - actually undrinkable - and expensive to boot. Bardzo miły personel. Wnętrze kawiarni zawiera m.in. Metro is the best way and Blanche is the nearest station. Kawiarnia pod dwoma młynami) – kawiarnia położona w dzielnicy Montmartre w Paryżu.. Nazwa Des 2 Moulins wzięła się od dwóch położonych w okolicy młynów, którymi są: Moulin Rouge oraz Moulin de la Galette. bardzo ciężko pracują. Są bardzo nowoczesne, i w ogóle nie jak reszta wystrój!główne menu było apetyczne i dobrze się prezentuje i pół butelki wina zawarte w menu były bardzo We are staying at a hotel nearby and this would be the perfect spot to pick up coffee and run back to the hotel.hi, The coffee was lukewarm and overly sweetened,...Because we’re fans of the French movie Amelie, we had to visit this place.