or a “seed device” for creating life within a biosphere. So this new perspective may be helpful to me.Agreed. It contains remnants of it’s original lifeforms, spider type beings, which have been coaxing the elite into carrying out their plans for Earth bound manifestation for as long as we know. I believe the creators used creative license to get around censors. In Holloway's case, we do not see the outcome as he is killed by Vickers. Everyone puts a negative spin on Crowley, Thelema, and the whole “Do What Thou Wilt” thing. I was a little young at the time I guess. It comes by surprise and I feel a great weight. We are the main course on the menu.David Noakes | The GcMAF Cover Up, Doctor Deaths, & Big Pharma’s Sickness AgendaMatthew Cross & Dr. Robert Friedman | The Golden Ratio, The Fibonacci Sequence, & YouManaged With All Your Other PATREON Subscriptions Under One Account Rick. I had an insight when he said that the human soul has a tentative hold on the flesh at birth and that connection can be weakened by pain and confusion so It made me think about these practices that are carried out at birth.

Don’t want that on me. When the sinful humans walk among the urns, the liquid is released and corrupts whatever creature is near. So much insightful and interesting stuff here but got pretty disappointed with the whole “and then benevolent aliens/Jesus/Angels whatever will come save you all. Past memories of myself in a similar situation on a subway with my father, unable to handle (process) all of the input at a young age cascaded through my mind. For christians it’d correspond to the cross. This is probably true but what is it really? why not just oil? or a "seed device" for creating life within a biosphere. One possible explanation is it’s the coffin of Osiris.
always gives me a headache.I’d really never known a whole lot about the black goo, aside from whats been put out through fiction, but now I know more and I’m definitely going to look into it even more and plan on getting Mr. Vella’s book.Speaking of fiction, the interview kept bringing HP Lovecraft’s writings to mind for me. Really really love it. Think about the end of Lucy, she becomes an all knowing black goo. Prometheus revealed that the Engineers, the ancient ginormous humanoids from LV-223, created the xenomorphs by experimenting with black goo.The black goo is the mysterious substance that seeded many creatures in the galaxy, apparently. The black goo needs a "host" in which it can reform the DNA/ Evolve the DNA into something like a "Facehugger" This would translate well with how and why Facehuggers need a host to become an Alien. I figure for the most part, let em talk, and the listeners will decide what they need to challenge for themselves.What most people call dark is only dark compared to our ridiculous Puritan based society. This suggests that whatever is happening to him has overwhelmed him, causing him to fall to the gound and coincidentally be decapitated (seemingly halting the progression of the infection, either because he is dead, or because his head resides in the 'temple' and is noted to be in a state of excellent preservation in the atmospherically stable room). Thinking back to the show with Wayne Bush on whether to follow the light or embrace the darkness, if Gaia manifests as black goo I’m leaning toward embracing the darkness.I’m glad everyone else made the X-Files connection. Seems like Lily Earthling is one of the only ones left who’s saying ‘if it comes from the skies, or acts like a saviour – don’t go there…the only thing you can trust is the earth, nature and your heart. Love the GCMAF stuff.Btw , No Xfiles……really? From my whole heart thank you both for sharing your knowledge and abilities!Dude… Big picture connections all over the place! Thus implants in people which are in a translucent fluidic matter. Rape and murder fantasies for example are something everybody has, and are just a byproduct of brain activity. The creatures comprised of the alien black goo related seem to exist in a partial state of matter, not quite in this dimension. hox. Peerless GC peeps.Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars……………………Bowie 1972And the first two episodes in September’s 2015’s new series, syncro what!!! From Ridley Scott comes a film that takes scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life's ultimate mystery.and brief language, sci-fi violence including some intense images According to Harald’s research, an invading version of what is knows as “black goo” landed on our planet roughly 80,000 years ago. This made me think in tribal cultures circumcision is done as a right of passage at the age of man hood in other words maybe came from the tradition of experiencing that pain of your ancestors. Now watch it again carefully, oh wow!Another great show Greg.
its barbaric. Thanks for some clarity in this wild world.Also, I thought you might be interested in the work that I do – Alchemical Hypnotherapy. No interview was more beautifully conducted than this one, and the net sum of information imparted was highly cogent and impressive.Many thanks and kudos toy you, Greg … As has been said before, “you da man!”Why is it that every time I think I must be seeing the bottom of the Rabit Hole, you interview someone else who digs it even deeper?Right on point again with another super up-to-date episode. Since then, the “government” has not allowed it to happen again.Knowles can go deep on all things esoteric as well as occulted space travel/ contact topics. I’d love to know if these ideas emerged spontaneously among the shows authors and your guest.I spent several months thinking about the black cube symbolism and saturn symbolism.

Shojo Anime Romance Lycée, Stéphane Blancafort Et Sa Compagne, Noms De Vins En 7 Lettres, Mad Max 2 : Le Défi Streaming Vf, Carte Détaillée Haute-savoie, Vivre à Saint-sauveur-le-vicomte, Syndrome De Gorlin Traitement, Pêcher Dans Le Garon, Kitesurf Strapless Tutorial, Appartement Pas Cher étudiant, Liste Formation Afdas, Plan D'eau Col Du Mollard, Maison à Vendre Vercors Isère, Production D' écrit Adjectifs Ce2, Cascade De La Citerne, Camping LES Chappas, Guide Balade Vélo Suisse, Centre Social Les Amis Des Bauges, Ccas Saint-clair Du Rhône, Se Montrer Genereux Synonyme, Recrutement Oran 2019 Ouedkniss, Les Personnes Que J'affectionnent, Yves Koh-lanta Séparation, Logement Social Saint-gervais Les Bains, Total Eclipse Episode 2, Vignoble Du Bugey, Afficher Date En Français Excel, Carte Détaillée Haute-savoie, Poisson En Colombie, Bride Traduction Français, Randonnée Lac De Morgins,