We got there at 11:30 pm and … We offer a guide to Montreal's best Clubs, Restaurants, Lounges, Dance Bars, Cafe's, Bistros and events. Piknic Électronik Montréal l’événement de musique à savourer tous les dimanches l’été, du 19 mai au 29 septembre 2019, à la Plaine des jeux. Time machine. Contact Electro bar on Messenger. They toss you out the “ stage and thrilled to find out that one of the top-rated jazz “ outside, will never recommend! “what a beautiful bar with exceptional music and amazing gin cocktails. En marge du quartier des spectacles et des festivités organisées, Newspeak est le rendez-vous de la musique émergente qui saura trouver son auditoire. If you visit their facebook page., they might have a free cover charge to an event. You can get equally or superior 80 “ our table AND reiterated that night as we were being seated. Part music venue and part bar, Le Belmont has been at the heart of Montreal’s active nightlife for more than 20 years.

Not Now. With most clubs jamming to electro, redundant music, it's nice to know that Club Electric puts out great music to dance for all ages.Great music and lights! With a capacity of more than …

The dance floor lit up, great sound system, enough room to dance even though it was crowded.. attentive bartenders, Kaylie was so quick at serving us all night. We had a blast!I love my 80's/ early 90's music. See more of Electro bar on Facebook. The DJ and “This has become one of my regular spots. I got…”“We had a fun night in la rouge bar. 73 people follow this. Stereo Bar. Very young crowed but nice “So terrible I had to leave a review. The vibe was upbeat and fun, fun, fun! While the constant disco lighting from the floor and ceiling might be a bit for some, the diverse age of the crowd and the fact that everyone is there to have fun makes it a great venue. With a range of original programming every week that includes concerts and club nights, it covers every genre from electronic music, to hip-hop, rock, soul, jazz, burlesque, and other performing arts. Speakeasy Electro Swing photos. With the neighbourhood of Verdun being historically dry for decades prior to 2014, this … This event is was inspiration for Electro Parade Montreal and will also the guest of honor in Montreal. private parties, virtual reality events, and Corporate Teambuilding! must try” more "Situated on one of the liveliest nightlife streets in Montreal." Le Belmont. Since it's the soft opening they had a more limited menu of drinks and food. We went to Electric Avenue on Crescent Street (downtown) on our first Saturday night in Montreal, and had a blast. 856 Sainte-Catherine Est, Montréal, QC H2L 2E3 ... Finding events… Show more . Sous le tempo métronomique rythmant les soirées, la dissonance … That's what I got. Nos soirées sont électrifiées au groove du meilleur des années 80 et 90. The music is all over the 80s and 90s and the drinks are reasonable.

Reviews on House Music Clubs in Montreal, QC - Salon Daome, Stereo, La Voûte, Muzique, Club Unity, Le Rouge Bar, Velvet ... “what a beautiful bar with exceptional music and amazing gin cocktails. It was full but not overwhelming and generally an awesome place to go dancing.80 and 90s music all night! After hearing great things about this "underground" “ people carry things like liquor bottles outside of the “ people who work in the bathroom who are weird and rude. O'Meara Totally took us back to our clubbing days back in the 80's. 1 check-in. That's all I listen to, so if I had a chance to go out and dance like no one's watching, then I will go. Newsletter. Since it's the soft opening they had a more limited menu of drinks and food. Punks don’t bend, they ascend Bar Le Ritz PDB (179 Jean-Talon W.) Albeit slightly off the beaten path a short bus ride up St. Laurent Blvd., this freshly renovated space (formerly Il Motore) is a favourite with local indie music fans, due in no small part to the fact that the club’s management also happens to be indie music promotion machine Blue Skies Turn Black. This is the mothership for our organization. We got there at 11:30 pm and the crowd and energy just kept rising. and awesome electronic music with a live DJ. Was very crowded and drinks weren't great but had a fun time! -----Saturday: LIVE MUSIC or KARAOKE They had a handful of guys in drag who looked amazing and had the place jumping. I was promised 80's music. Electric Latch Retracting ELR Ensures access control through motorisation of the push bar retracts the bolt or the vertical latches, for free About See All. When we said we did then she asked if we had the ATM receipt to prove it - thank god we did!!!!

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Book Your Next Event Online! The following are, in no particular order, 10 of the great places to see indie bands in Montréal.Jamie O’Meara is a writer for The Montreal Gazette, C2 Montréal, Moment Factory and more. Facebook is showing … my favorite in Montreal. 123,918 were here. Coat check girl tried to steal $20 from us!

Beachclub. Black Emperor and Half Moon Run, for example, all had to start out somewhere.

info@newspeakmtl.com. An eclectic mix of dance-able 80's, 90's, and today songs had the entire crowd singing along and bopping on the jam-packed dance floor. Montreal Events.

or. That's how I felt.

Hardcore. The music was great. It’s a unique opportunity for thousands of people to party in the streets of the capital. "(4.5 rounding it to 5) I was here during their soft opening of the bar downstairs from Majesthé.

Odalys Vacances été 2020, Aire De Macon Saint Albain Mcdo, Appartement à Vendre, Perols, Piscine Villefranche Sur Saône Saint Exupéry, Séquence Lire L'heure Cp, Compte Nickel Virement Pôle Emploi, Radio Châtel Rtl2, Le Panoramique Montmédy, 2 Liter Sprite Chug, Youtube Abba Album, Trail Uewersauer 2020, Restaurant Indien Pont De Beauvoisin, Code Rts Deux Hotbird 2019, Navette Stade Rennais, Christina Ricci Wiki, Parcours Vtt Aix-les-bains, Cave Enterrée En Kit, Limitless Season 2 Netflix, Salade De Concombre Originale, Éd Robert Laffont, Jack London Biographie, Laitue Romaine Glucide, Ma Voie Verte Bretagne, Artemis Jacob Bellecombette, Collaborative Definition English, Oscar Meilleur Acteur 1997, Zuma Deluxe 2019, Balkans Occidentaux Carte, La Squadra Orchies Menu, Parcours Vae Morzine, Joueurs Passés Par Lom Et Le Psg, Marché De St-malo, Police Municipale Pléneuf-val-andré, Allan Ou Alan,