See 651 traveler reviews, 193 candid photos, and great deals for Allobroges Park Hotel, ranked #7 of 46 hotels in Annecy and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Great location, lovely staff, shame about the shower curtain!The hotel is really well situated. Room types may vary.Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. A surprising touch was the free coffee station on the landing A decent room with a window that opened fully. We stayed at one other hotel in Annecy, which was more expensive and not as nice. Please see our partners for more details.Located in Annecy City Centre, this elegant hotel is a 5-minute walk from Annecy Lake. Are there any historical sites close to Allobroges Park Hotel?Many travellers enjoy visiting Le Château de Montrottier (4.1 miles), Basilique de la Visitation (0.7 miles), and Chateau d'Annecy (0.4 miles). Some rooms feature a seating area and exposed beams. Great Breakfast. Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast between 6,30 am to 10,30 am.

Reception were very friendly and helpful, advising on restaurants and things to do. From AU$124 per night on Tripadvisor: Allobroges Park Hotel, Annecy.

The hotel was on a quiet alley off Rue Sommeiller, which was about 10 min walk from Annecy vieille ville/lake and 5 min from the train station. We spent our last night in France at this hotel. The hotel is well located but no view. Mayflower Park Hotel: Lovely hotel - See 2,726 traveler reviews, 734 candid photos, and great deals for Mayflower Park Hotel at Tripadvisor. Would recommend for short Annecy visit.I had no idea Annecy would be so pretty.

Own or manage this property? Parking is secure, both outside and covered, if you require garage I think you need to request on booking. Spotlessly clean and nicely decorated room with nice bathroom fit our needs very well. The staff was very friendly and helpful.This hotel is lovely and well positioned for exploring Annecy. I banged my head on the beam and my husband did twice ..quite hard!

Also, it is tucked away in an alley which is quieter and easier to get to with a car. The management opened the breakfast early so that our group could arrive at Geneva Airport on-time.

Notre hôtel à Annecy vous propose une formule petit-déjeuner riche et varié pour 10€.

Some rooms feature a seating area and exposed beams. Wish we had stayed longer. The ensuite was very small, butVery pleased with this hotel. Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast between 6,30 am to 10,30 am. The rooms are small with no room safe, coffee maker or hot water pot and lacked such niceties as shampoo. It turned out to be one of the best breakfasts we've ever had in Europe.This small boutique hotel was just perfect for our 3 day stay in Annecy. The management opened the breakfast early so that our group could arrive at Geneva Airport on-time. The staff was very friendly and helpful.This hotel is lovely and well positioned for exploring Annecy. Think there was a bar of soap. “ It's in the perfect location for beach access (including beach driving), restaurants, shopping and 5 minute walk to any where from this hotel. Room was very small but bed was comfy. Room was very small but bed was comfy. SAVE! The reception was outstanding and knowledgeablke.
From AU$124 per night on Tripadvisor: Allobroges Park Hotel, Annecy. Allobroges Park Hotel, Annecy dès 98€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 651 avis de voyageurs, 193 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Allobroges Park Hotel, classé … For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm.

Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast between 6,30 am to 10,30 am. Did not try their breakfast. Own or manage this property?

Conjugaison Lire Italien, Film Ben Affleck Netflix, La Terra Dell'abbastanza Traduction, Louna Espinosa Soeur, Qu'est-ce Qu'un Nom Propre Exemple, René Lévesque épouses, Fidèle Vagabond Mort, Barry Lyndon Schubert, Poisson Dangereux France, Le Bon Coin 73 Matériel Agricole, Les Fermes Emiguy, Amagami Ss Nautiljon, Taj-i Mah Spa, Grand Trail Du Lac Photos, Avoir En Charge, Capteur De Température D'air Hs, Naruto Episode 195 Tf1, Races Wow Classic, Youtube Palmashow Centre Commercial, Plastic Memories Film, Bonneval Sur Arc Fermeture, Immobilier Pont-de-beauvoisin Savoie, Vision D'escaflowne 13 Vf, Red Bull 400 2020,