"Hi i been looking for this mush up for like ever because i'm 18 hold on can we switch the language and i don't the rest of it something 19 idkbecause i’m 18 hold on hold on hold on, can we switch the language.

... Am G D We're gonna keep singing loud and wrong G 'Cause that's our kind of song. 3. Once of the lines went, “do we got a chance, or am I...(?) It's either rock or pop. Sorry if my explanation is hard to comprehend.Am looking i heard on the radio,it goes.." Never away from you to find my dream never thought that you could make me so much better......"Please help! The lyrics that goes like “ baby, you can turn the rain into gold” and then later it goes “ but that had changed now”. One Margarita Luke Bryan. I know that part is sung by a woman and her voice is very unique.

But they are as follows. "Hey guys i know no one will probably know it but like i heard this song, it’s pretty old like 2000s it’s like rock and it goes “all around meee, around meee” i have no idea what it is i need helpMaybe it's All Around Me by Flyleaf? Some lyrics I caught were "a woman likes to know she is here to stay." Meaning to "Our Kind Of Love" song lyrics (2 meanings) faithhope February 25, 2011-14:11. Do you know what the name of this song is? Its been atleast 10 years since i heard it.Im looking for a song. Thank you if someone will answer me.Looking for a song " you are my why i wake up in the morning why 8 hours feels like 40 when all i want to do is come home to you " help!!! song .If someone is a musician the chord are for example not sure the original tonality A minor (notes sung are like: e, c, a, (c, e fast) and then G major (the notes are like this : d, d, b, b, g) . Does anyone know what it is?Maybe Life In A Northern Town by The Dream Academy?This is a 90s/00s i forgot. if i end up doing it, i’ll come back here and link it lmaothe dolan twins would love this because of the “don’t call me daddy; that’s just fucking weird” lyric“Cause that’s just fuckin weird…” I’m dead lmaooooothis is the first song he ever wrote. It goes something like thisI'm looking for a song, sings chorus in soft voice then raps the verses..I am looking for a song from a Netflix The kissing booth 2 which was played in background in male voice when Elle and marco are on the beach after their conversation Marco played guitar and start humming after that a song is played in background lyrics is "Not the truth surprise me anymore people are better than they were before." It’s is low and then it goes up for that part, it’s chill and slow. Probably prepared some kind of speech. Oh, that's right, baby, you and I What we got is. Plays for a while, then this guy with a soft tone goes "I look at you and said, oh oh oh, (high pitched so i cant tell, but includes the word crazy) (something else, i cant make out) watch me burn.

Tuning: G C E A.
Go. Petticoat Junction Theme Lyrics Petticoat Junction Lyrics by Paul Henning and Curt Massey. 'I Wanna drop your number off the call back' its driving me nutsI have this song I have no idea the name of it goes like dont leave me or something like that its a sad sound I found on tiktok but idk the name:(PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! 2. on different islands (that are listed all I can remember is that Bora Bora is mentioned) Please help :)hey guys i try to find a song(i think is trap or love song) a guy says something like "ey ey ey and you change my mind and feeling so fine" thanks for the help :DI've been looking for this song for ages, but don't even know which language it is sung in... maybe French? Have a corona-free day!I'm trying to find a song its old like late 80's to early 2000's I think...the peak time of hip hop/r&b and the only lyric I remember is "and you (know/do) just what you dooo".

Help pleaseI’m searching for a song i only know a part of the song it goes like this:Song goes “I ain’t ever gonna turn around, no one to see, what I left behind!” I think. “Will you stand or will you fall. After that line, the woman sings the lyrics “My Soul” in a very beautiful riff. It's an old song, and phonetically the hook goes something like this:To describe this song, I'd say it's sang by a man, sounds a bit sad and nostalgic. A female rapper start the beginning sounds like smooth raper in immature track baby you had my time. Make her laugh or make her cry...something something...remember you” I am looking for a song there 2 pepeol talking to each other over the phone and the guy tell the girl to give a beat I think and she is like oh oh oh all in the background and the guy start to sing and said I'm catching these feelings feelings feelings an that is all I rememberPlezz help me finding dis song-'And i could tell you now we're always have each other we can say my world is always you'So im really trying to find this song from tik tok.
It starts with people fighting in the background, then soon a (ukelele?)

There is a song at beginning of How High movie (with method man) that has chorus lyrics as “I’m what you want baby, I’m what you need baby, ...”. what’s up, i’m jared i’m 19 and i never learned how to read. I dont know if he was a contestant of AGT or any other talent show but the somewhat "hair strands, morning, coffee" is in the lyrics. The Loud House - Thats Our Kinda Song ukulele chords by Misc Cartoons. Someone please help it’s been stuck in my head for days.I'm looking for this song: I had a dream about you you were right in front of me in a white dress..that's all I remember please help guysLooking for a swing song, where the male lead singer had a voice like alistor from hazbin hotel and sung something akin to 'Ok boys repeat after me!' it’s very christmasy but not very popular. Hope you could help me. all i have to say is W O W.This version is specifically for the 'ukulele. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er53_fiKqpQ.