the height of the vario-x front spoiler is 4 cm. the mounting of the vario-x front spoiler is extremely simple and can be done yourself at any time even without any expertise prior. per maggior dettagli chiamare in sede Subaru impreza wrx sti 265cv peter solberg edition solo 200 esemplari.

we send goods in perfect condition 1 Subaru Impreza a partire da 4.500 €. delivery information

La presenza della Subaru Impreza in Italia ha due volti.

sito ufficiale : www.wellcars.it the vario-x front spoiler is simply screwed onto the existing bumper from underneath using the supplied mounting kit. in the non-visible area. [rif. the vario-x can be screwed apart in a few seconds.

La vettura presentata è proposta da. Ricerca the design of the bumper itself remains unchanged. parts made of fiberglass characterize with increased strength and flexibility. 30 Subaru Impreza a partire da 2.300 €.

Siamo professionisti del settore dal 2005, potete acquistare con fiducia!Per salvare o visualizzare le tue Ricerche devi accedere all'area I MIEI ANNUNCI.Se non sei ancora registrato, puoi farlo ora - è facile e veloce: Per salvare o visualizzare i tuoi Preferiti devi accedere all'area I MIEI ANNUNCI. Speciali buyer is advised to entrust the installation to an expert.
Sono su Kijiji tra 11 annunci. this product has been tuv materialgutachten certified (tuv certify for material). Scopri su Quattroruote.it il listino prezzi della SUBARU Impreza 2ª serie in base ad ... da 9/2004 a 11/2005: Impreza 2.0 T 16V WRX EC.

Cerchi subaru impreza nuove o usate? all parts are brand new. Inserisci   Front bumper spoiler subaru impreza mk2 Auto of delivery receipt and you should make insurance claim for all damages caused in transport) we realize all orders from monday to saturday

Cookie Condizioni d'uso the 3-part production allows among other things individual paintwork to be done very easily.
Altri paesi

Vendo subaru impreza wrx 2005 motore 2000cc auto di provenienza giapponese. Inserisci Annuncio subaru impreza wrx sti spec c type ra