Had a good taste, and was soft. Great selection of...Lovely setting with good food (albeit a bit pricey). The worst experience ever in my 56 years in a hotel. Hôtel Restaurant La Citadelle de Blaye features 24 hour front desk, newspaper, and express check-in and check-out. Place de la Mairie, 38540 Grenay France +33 4 78 40 36 65 Website. Lovely situation overlooking the estuary this is a beautiful restaurant with pool and terrace.

Recommendations from the better guides, good reviews on the French version of trip advisor.

Guests arriving by vehicle have access to free parking. Tripadvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and … Save. The beef Legume was so delicious.

No need to specify that you came back the day before at the hotel completely drunk, yelling because we refused to serve you a last drink . A l'hôtel restaurant de La Citadelle de Blaye, plaisir de la table rime avec élégance. The best pizza in town. I love this place.

Restaurant gastronomique du Sud-ouest vue panoramique sur l’estuaire de la gironde.

Be one of the first to write a review!HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville by RedRoofGet quick answers from La Citadelle Bakery staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Quality of the plates and taste are not negotiable.. More than amazing in all dishes including soap,...At first glance, this looked promising.

I had it with black mushroom rice and fried plaintains big as your hand. All photos (20) All photos (20) Certificate of Excellence.

The first night we ate from the Terroir menu, the second from the La Citidelle Restaurant menu. Share. Served late with something small in the middle of the plate.... cancelled dessert.... and went to eat a good sandwich elsewhere...Seventeen of us ate at La Citidelle twice in September. Despite my refusal to pay their unwarranted charges they processed the bill through my credit card anyway.

It's a fusion of African,Spanish, French, and (yes, even) Lebanese influences. I shouted to call the police, but they did not call them. I love the patties,...again BEST HAITIAN PATTIES IN ATLANTA!!!

Guests arriving by vehicle have access to free parking.While you’re here, be sure to check out Cave de l'Estuaire, one of the wine bars that can be found in Blaye, which is a short distance from Hôtel Restaurant La Citadelle de Blaye.Should time allow, Citadelle de Blaye, Château Marquis de Vauban, and La Route de le Corniche are some popular attractions that are within walking distance.Hôtel Restaurant La Citadelle de Blaye looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Blaye.Own or manage this property? NEVER give these people your credit card number and NEVER stay at their hotel , unless you are a competent (and young) fighter.Please Sir , stop to tell lies and assume that you tried to run away without paying your bill .

A plateau of fruits de mer on an adjoining table looked great. The restaurant provides a stunning view over the river - beautiful sunsets. Finding an ideal charming hotel in Blaye does not have to be difficult. 95 reviews #2 of 4 Restaurants in Grenay $$ - $$$ French European. Do you have chicken, beef etc on the menu.

In the enchanting setting of our ***hotel classified 2 casseroles Logis de France, you can taste inventive and tasty Southwest cuisine while enjoying exceptional views over the Gironde. Dans notre chaleureux hôtel Logis de France 2 cocottes, vous savourez une cuisine du sud-ouest originale et savoureuse tout en appréciant notre vue exceptionnelle sur la Gironde. The day before, we had our best meal for years in Cognac. Unclaimed. Very good value, would recommend and eat here again.Everything better than we expected. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip. It is difficult to square our experience with some of the previous negative comments. Nice hotel.

La Citadelle, hôtel 4 étoiles au cœur de Metz. Excellent service, efficient but not over fussy made for a relaxing lunch in the sunshine with great...Had dinner here and was very impressed with the entire experience . Closed now: See all hours. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The plantains also could have been cooked longer so it...Staff and customers alike were very friendly. perfect amount of meat flaky and delicious!. A free wifi access and a private parking are available. The rice and red beans were really good.

Room types may vary.5 Place D Armes A l'interieur de la citadelle, 33390, Blaye FranceI dared to query my bill whereupon I got attacked by a psychotic receptionist.